Wednesday, February 23, 2011

viv needs our prayers today 022311

via vivian, 022311: Just recieved a phone call from the nerosureon about my son. They did aCT scan on Tyler and it showed that the tumour is bleeding , but Tylr is not in any pain. They want to have a meeting with me tomorrow to discuss options for Tyler. The doctor's tone didn't sound good and he didn't give any clue what the options were.Pray that I have the strenght to accept what they are going to tell me and do.
8 hours ago

via rev marg: 
Tyler Ketchum started having difficulty breathing this afternoon, his temperature went sky high, and his heart beat sped way up. They transferred him back into ICU around suppertime. Susan and I sat with Vivian for about an hour and a half in the waiting area before Vivian and I were allowed to go in to see him. He was much more comfortable however, he is back on the respirator.
10 hours ago 

No comments:

Post a Comment