Monday, March 7, 2011

one more angel in heaven, one more star in the sky

via vivian:  my son's spirit left his body at 1:25 pm this afternoon. Tyler's auntie Pauline, his dad and I were at side when he left. Rev Margaret Mullin was also there. There was gospel music playing and the Rev read a scripture to him as passed away. It was peacefull. Arrangements will be posted later or as early as tommorow.
about an hour ago


via rev margaret: Tyler Ketchum's Spirit left to be with God at 1:25 p.m today. I will post the dates and times for the wake service and funeral service as soon as I know. here will also be a memorial service on his hiome reserve. Tyler died peacefully. There was no struggle and no pain and he was being held by Vivian, Lenny, His auntie Pauline, and I. It was an honor to be there with him.
about an hour ago

No comments:

Post a Comment