Sunday, October 24, 2010

God please grant patience - via vivian, 6.30 pm, 102410, edt:

God, Please grant patience as I wait for the diagnose, courage to accept the set backs that occur and the strenght to keep fighting. Give me faith when days are at its darkest and lift me up when I feel that I don't have enough faith of my own. I am scared of walking down this path that I have never travelled on .Thank you.

3 hours ago


Why I sit there most of the day by my sn's bedside.

19 hours ago ·  · 
    • Vivian Ketchum 
      Now that Tyler has moments of being awake, I am there for his safety. He has a tendency to get up suddenly, that is not good when he has that drain in his head and it is not clamped. He could get a very bad headache or his brain could collaspe. The drain will empty all the fluids from his head too fast. If he wants to sit up to eat or need to be walked around, I get a nurse to clamp it shut. The first time Tyler sat up in his bed, he had a couple of nurses running towards his bed along with the nero dr''s. He caused a panick on the floor. He sleeps all night when I leave or they have someone to watch him.
      19 hours ago

No comments:

Post a Comment