Monday, October 18, 2010

via vivian, Mon. Oct. 18, evening:

I am adjusting to Tyler's current state of health I think. I am getting used to talking to him even if he doesn't respond. I read the sports page to him. I touch his arm then I try to tell him he needs to eat or try to. I keep talking letting him know I am there....

I was back at the hospital to see my son. There was a different herd of doctors there to see my son, this time they were polite in telling they still know nothing. I was trying to feed Tyler, he would only eat the ice cream, but jammed his lips together when I tried feed him some peas. He said the meat dish was gross and wouldn't eat it..


Can't sit at the hoospital any more. No body is telling me anyy thing. Even the patient representative has not called me back. I want to sit here in house surround by Tyler's memories, oof happier times. Back when he was walking around and laughing. Not laying so still in a hospital bed with tubes coming out of him.I just want to cry all by self, I am so tired of being scared!

No comments:

Post a Comment